A blog of published editorial ( The Times, Tatler, Mail on Sunday, Life Magazine, Vegan food & Living, Londoncalling.com.) Some shots from fashion shoots, travel and lifestyle articles and images. This blog written by me - Sara Colohan. I work in London as a writer and producer of London's longest running cabaret company Cirque du Cabaret.
LFW kicked off this morning at Somerset House with buyers and press warmly welcomed by Harold Tillman CBE and Samantha Cameron in her new role as BFC Ambassador. Read more...Images to come!
The BFC Industry Facts & Figures
Details on Fashion Week and the industry in the UK:
• 65 catwalk shows and 45 salon shows and presentations to take place over 6 days
• 170 UK and international emerging and established, ready to wear and accessories designers at The Exhibition
• Canon is the principal sponsor for the eleventh consecutive season
• The Exhibition at LFW will play host to 22 Estethica designers, 17 NEWGEN designers and 4 Multibrand Showrooms
• Menswear day, now in its 5th season, has 14 shows and 7 presentations Read more...
Music Moves Fashion
Music Moves Fashion returns to London Fashion Week this season. DJ sets Friday-Tuesday, 5pm-7pm in the Music Moves Fashion Cafe on L2 of the Exhibition at Somerset House. Brought to you by Sony Music for the BFC/Bazaar Fashion Arts Foundation. See the schedule here.
LFW AW11 Sponsors LFW is organised by the British Fashion Council and is funded by sponsors, many of which provide services that have become integral to the unique experience London has to offer. The BFC thank all of their sponsors, in particular principal sponsor Canon, for their continued support.Read more...